Live to Ride

Motorcycle Stuff. Memories & diary of rides in Northern California. Member of CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association), promoting Christian fellowship and safety. My passion for freedom and adventure on two wheels.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BluepoofBikes Motorcycle Adventures


Trip stats:
1241 total miles
24 hours, 9 minutes moving time
51.3 mph average speed
I'm working on the "real" trip report now, but we rode down to Escondido on Saturday. We entered Mexico at Tecate on Sunday, took Hwy 3 to Ensenada, then Hwy 1 up through Tijuana and stayed in San Diego. Yesterday was the 14 hour haul back from San Diego. Hwy 101 is smooth sailing now up from Solvang. I could go longer than
our allotted 60 miles between stops if my knees weren't killing me. I
think I have permanent knee armor-shaped dents in my legs now.

Labels: