Live to Ride

Motorcycle Stuff. Memories & diary of rides in Northern California. Member of CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association), promoting Christian fellowship and safety. My passion for freedom and adventure on two wheels.

Friday, December 22, 2006

windshield scratches


Nothing can be more frustrating than getting your windshield spotless. I found a couple of really great articles on ways to get this deed done without making your shield look like center ice at a Stars game. Now, if you are like me, I have done a lot of the things that they say NOT to do ... thus the research. Motorcyclecruiser.com is where I borrowed this pic and read their article. Fortunately my shield has never looked like this. Another really great article is found on the Tulsa windshield website. Fortunately my shield has never looked like this. Another really great article is found on the Tulsa windshield website. Reprinted w/o permission as originally published

Labels: